CARDINAL AND ORDINAL NUMBERS WORKSHEETS
Printable and attractive Cardinal worksheets and Ordinal worksheets are available for free. Download them and learn them with ease.
CARDINAL NUMBERS AND ORDINAL NUMBERS PRINTABLE PDF
- Match the Cardinals(pictures)
- Match the Cardinal numbers
- Match the Ordinal numbers
- Cardinals in Numbers & Words
- Ordinals in Numbers & Words
- Unscramble the Cardinal numbers
- Unscramble the Ordinal numbers
- Cardinal numbers word search
- Ordinal numbers word search
- Cardinal numbers Crossword
- Ordinal numbers Crossword
- Ordinal numbers Coloring
- Cardinal numbers Word Problems
- Ordinal numbers Word Problems
Frequently Asked Questions!!
1) What is the difference between cardinal and ordinal numbers?
All natural numbers are cardinal numbers, 1 to infinity. Cardinality refers to the number of elements in a set. Ordinal numbers give us the exact position of something in a list. It can be first, second, twenty fourth, and more.
2) Which is the smallest cardinal number?
1 is the smallest natural number. Thus 1 is the smallest cardinal number. It refers to only one element in a set.
POPULAR TAGS : Cardinal and ordinal numbers worksheets pdf, Cardinal and ordinal numbers worksheet, Cardinal vs ordinal numbers worksheet, Cardinal numbers and ordinal numbers worksheet